Monday, February 13, 2017

Tech Tip: Blogger Template

I've always loved the idea of blogs.  I don't exactly write in a blog on a regular basis, but I do physically write in a journal whenever I can.  What can I say, I like the old fashioned way.  Because of that, I created my blog in a way that speaks to my personality.  I love cursive font and I even write in cursive and am itching to learn calligraphy one of these days, so it just suits me perfectly to have my blog in cursive.  If not in cursive, I usually enjoy the type-writer's font, another old school fetish.  As for color, although blue is my absolute favorite, for some reason, I've gravitated towards green these days and not just any green, but a deep forest green.  It was fun changing up my blog template, I plan to play with it some more and change it up even more whenever I get bored of this one.  My mind is always changing for something new!

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree! I love the idea of writing blogs, but I love hand writing in my journal. However, I am torn because online entries you can personalize your entries more by adding colors and fonts and images. It’s a lot harder to do that in journal when you don’t have any artistic ability. I also like that it’s easier to fix and edit things when they ‘re on a computer versus physically writing it down.

    ReplyDelete