Saturday, January 7, 2017

Just a Couple of My Favorite Places...

CHICAGO

This city has always been one of my favorite go to places to visit. I have family there and they are all the more reason to go see and explore with, especially with my cousin, whom is the exact same age as me.  It may be a busy and wild city, but that's what makes it Chicago!  I have been there more than I can remember; at some point, each visit started meshing together.  Every time I go, it's like I never left and it's basically a second home to me.

If you've never been....please GO!  As many times as I've been there, I still have yet to conquer the city...

                                                                                  
A photo I captured as my cousins and I walked by the Chicago River downtown!


SAN ANTONIO

Another new found favorite place of mine would be the ever so lovely San Antonio.  My cousin (much like a big sister to me) moved out there about a year ago and my brothers, my boyfriend, little cousin and I decided to visit her one fine weekend in June.  I instantly fell in love with the chaos that it brought.  My family decided to celebrate Christmas there this past year, because my cousin felt the same and bought a house.  We weren't wrong for enjoying what this city has to offer.  

If you haven't visited here either, DO SO!  It is just as vibrant as Chicago!

                                                                                
San Antonio's famous River Walk that attracts many tourists!  Flickr.

If these pictures don't reel you in, then I don't know what will!!! 😄👍

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree about San Antonio, Avida: what a great city to visit! Chicago is so much fun too, but it is kind of overwhelming. I really like the way that San Antonio is a really big city but somehow it doesn't feel overwhelming in the way that Chicago does. I always have such a good time when I go visit there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to San Antonio myself but you certainly make the city seem very attractive. Now Chicago is a city I have visited myself during my junior year of high school and certainly was a wonderful town. For me my favorite food is pizza and the kind they serve up in Chicago is certainly unique and an experience. I am rather jealous that you have been able to visit the city so many times.

    ReplyDelete