Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Growth Mindset: Meme Beyond School

(Beauty.  created with Canva.)

This challenge, I decided to generate a meme through Canva.  I had generated a different one through the automotivator for a tech tip and it was nice, though I have to give it to Canva for being all the more creative in their choices and style.  I love using that site now!!  The original photo had 'Sunset Chaser' and the text underneath, but I decided to add in the above text that was still offered through Canva's choices.  It all flowed so well together and just made sense.  

I'm combining this meme post along with Growth Beyond School, because I just wanted to touch base with where my life is headed or where it isn't headed and how it currently is.  Well right now, I have been applying the aspect of Growth Mindset into my life, mostly at work and just personally with other people.  I used to worry about what others thought of myself and sometimes, I still do.  I've learned over time that it doesn't matter what others may think, because that is their thought process and not our own.  The fact is that, we should worry more so about how we handle certain things and situations rather than others that 'interfere' with what we know and/or don't.  Whether we feel stupid is solely on the reaction from others and I believe the focus should be within, because we only believe we are stupid if we say that we are.  As for where my life may be headed and not?  I am still unsure.  I am just eager to finish up my last year of school and go with the flow to see where life takes me.  The end result may not be what I plan or expect, but I hope to be happy along the way, even through the struggles, because that is what makes us who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment