Monday, April 10, 2017

Learning Challenge: Sharing is Caring - Tips on Happiness

So I am not an expert on Happiness by any means nor have I mastered my own Happiness.  I have just recently experienced something that possibly changed my outlook on life.  Though I have my own struggles, everyone is going through something as well.  I am not alone.  No one is ever alone, as much as it feels like it.  'We' are not alone.

Though I'm not big on converting people and/or pressuring and forcing people to do and believe in things that they don't want to or are not ready for, my mother's side of the family is really devout in their faith of Christianity.  My father's side on the one hand are Buddhist.  This may shed some light on how I personally think, but as I stated earlier that recently a slight change in mind and heart has happened.  A part of me gave my faith to something more and rather than two, I focused on just one.  With that focus, there was a lightened feeling and a sense of relief.  In other words, praying can help in more ways that just speaking from the heart and mind.  It doesn't have to be considered 'praying' but I think that speaking out on struggles can benefit with an outcome that may not be expected but needed.

(Smile.  Pixabay.)

Straying from that, positive thoughts and words are also powerful, as told by my cousin.  But she learned that through her beliefs and what's funny with that, is that it's true.  Speaking good and forgiving without any grudges is a great feeling as long as we speak it, we can feel it.  That is my HUGE tip in this overall post.  Speak positive words about yourself and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, because you are intelligent, beautiful and loved.

It starts with even just saying, "I am loved.  I am beautiful."  Baby steps and, eventually, you will feel and see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment